Saturday, February 9, 2013

Just Added to the Shop!


I'm working away preparing for my Global Bazaar photo shoot tomorrow, which I'm SO excited about! In the meantime, I just had to let you know where you can find many of my gorgeous fabric accessories, stationery and scrapbook lovelies that my licensing partner Blend, the licensing division of Anna Griffin, Inc. has available to purchase on their online shop!

They just added tons of gorgeous Hope Chest items. If you're ready for some new stationery, or some fabric accessories, or ready to scrapbook 2012's memories, head on over and check out what they've got! They are the perfect items for gifts too!


I love them ALL...but if I HAD to pick some favorites I'd pick the Hope Chest wrap tote (these are AMAZING and GREAT to carry in your purse when you're shopping!), Hope Chest Duffel Bag, Hope Chest Tote Bag, Hope Chest Note Cards, Hope Chest Sticky Notes, Hope Chest 3D Art Stickers, and the Hope Chest 6x6 Cardstock Pad, and, and and!!! It's seriously hard to narrow it down.

What are your favorite items? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails