Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Spring 2013 - Hermes

 {All images from Style.com}

I have so much more Spring/Summer 2013 runway to share with you, that I thought I'd better start, now that I've recovered from the flu. I can finally bring myself to sit at my computer and put some visual inspiration together for you!

Today I'm sharing with you Hermes. Their scarf prints are to die for. Extremely well executed, from an artists perspective. I love how they translated their scarf prints onto garments – from the hand-sketched botanicals and hand-painted tropical tree & bird print to the graphic mosaics.  I just loved the detail in these prints, and wanted to show them to you close up!

This color story of primaries and red and blue shows up again. There was a LOT of red + blue on the runway this season. Stay tuned - it'll be flooding our marketplace (even more) soon! I've also been seeing a lot of the blue + gold + gray too. I've never met a blue that I didn't like, that's for sure, and teamed up with gold and gray makes it soothingly refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails