Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fall 2010 Runway Inspiration: Missoni & Etro

I absolutely adore Missoni's stunning and famous sweater designs! Talk about inspiring! Patchwork sweaters anyone? Me? YES, thank you! I really enjoy their mixing and clashing of color and design all in one garment. Beautiful, don't you think?

{Missoni Fall 2010 Runway Collection}

{Missoni Fall 2010 Runway Collection}

{Etro Fall 2010 Runway Collection}
This color story really makes me happy! I love the ethereal tones of soft color mixed with the charcoal gray and black.

{Etro Fall 2010 Runway Collection}
{Etro Fall 2010 Runway Collection}

What I enjoy about Etro's fall collection, is their creative placement of their paisley prints on the garments. I also enjoy this color story as well! Another fall collection that is sporting the autumnal oranges with denim blues. I think we'll definitely be seeing more of this color story as fall rolls in.

{All images from Style.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails